Monday, December 25, 2017

The Bat + SuperStar in "Toying with Trouble"


Outside Toyboy's Lair



“Ready?”

“Ready.”

“Let's go.”

I take a step forward, but SuperStar grabs me by the bicep. I can't move against his yellow sun-enhanced alien strength. I scowl as he asks, “Don't you think I should go first?”

My eyebrow raises under my cowl. I simply reply, “No.”

“No disrespect, Bat, but Toyboy is my villain. I know his tricks. I've defeated him before. And I'm the super-powered one. I'm a little more capable of withstanding whatever sinister toys he might have waiting for us.”

I frown, “You also have a very exploitable weakness that Toyboy is well aware of. I'm the surprise element here.”

“Yes, but your Bat-Geiger Counter didn't detect any radiation, so there's no kryptonite.”

“There's no EXPOSED kryptonite. Your x-ray vision showed this whole place is lead-lined. It could be in a box waiting to be used.” We just stare at each other. I decide to relent. Let him learn the hard way. I'll save his ass. Again. “Okay, we need to get moving. You can go first.”

“Thank you.”

We move to head through the door. In our secret identities, SuperStar and I are lovers, but when we're suited up as superheroes, that goes out the window. I still love him and he loves me, but as professionals, we suppress those feelings.

We both independently tracked the villainous Toyboy to this location. The perverted toymaker has been wreaking havoc all over the Boystown neighborhood of Gotham, kidnapping the hottest studs then releasing them the next day. All but two have been found, memories wiped, but left with euphoric feelings of play and a childhood joy. I haven't figured out the purpose of his catch-and-release program, but it's illegal and he's going down. Tonight.

I didn't even know I'd meet SuperStar here tonight. I was on stakeout on the roof across the street, hidden in the shadows. SuperStar floated down, all primary colors and bare flesh, his red cape billowing like a giant warning sign for Toyboy. I prefer the element of surprise. If the villain has cameras aimed at this roof, he already knows we're here.

SuperStar is 5’11”/190-lbs. Looks Korean-Caucasian, but is actually an alien from a planet called Krypton. Muscular. Big, beautiful pecs. Narrow waist. Right now, they're under a tight blue compression t-shirt with his trademark ‘S’ in a five-sided diamond on the front. His incredible chest pops under the tight fabric and it's all I can do not to just grab them.

Focus, Bat.

SuperStar also wears red briefs with a yellow belt. His tanned, powerful legs are bare to the shins where his red leather boots start. A long flowing cape hides his amazing ass, but that's okay. With my eidetic memory, I can visualize it, the bubble butt standing out, cupped perfectly in red spandex. Perfect. And a clue to his alien heritage, because it is out of this world. Corny. I should leave the jokes to others.

I'm The Bat. I’m a 6’/200-lbs white billionaire. Ever since my parents were killed in front of me, I've done nothing but build my mind and body. Toyboy represents a world I don't understand. I didn't play with toys when I was a child. I was focused on more important things, like ridding Gotham of crime. The kind that claimed my parents. The only ‘toys’ I've ever played with are the Batmobile and the weapons strapped around my waist.

As The Bat, I'm wearing a black compression t-shirt with my yellow Bat symbol emblazoned on the chest. I've got black briefs and the yellow utility belt. My chiseled legs are bare to my black leather boots. I have black elbow-high gloves with talons on the sides and a long black cape. My famous black cowl protects my identity, but also strikes fear in all those who see it. As SuperStar pointed out, I'm only human so I need to be a scary human.

As SuperStar reaches for the doorknob, I breathe in deeply, knowing that we need to be ready for anything.

Entering the Dungeon

SuperStar looks back at me, “It's electrified. Toyboy’s version of a joy-buzzer. You would've been knocked out. Or worse.”

I hold up my glove, “Insulated. I would've been fine.”

We stare at each other; the battle of egos continues. No wonder we work different cities. SuperStar opens the door to the nondescript garage that serves as Toyboy’s lair. He floats in, arms folded across his chest. He's so confident in his invulnerability. I proceed cautiously behind him, using my keen senses and unmatched observational skills to find any more traps. You just know there have to be more traps. We slide inside and I look around the dark dungeon. And I mean dungeon literally.

The cinder block garage walls are painted black and in the large chamber is bondage equipment, the likes of which I've never seen before. Bondage is not my thing. Tables, slings and racks are the best way to describe them. Each one has cuffs and chains just waiting for an unfortunate victim. SuperStar told me that Toyboy was a kinky fucker, but I had no idea. Luckily, I'm an expert escape artist and my buddy can break any of these restraints.

As we take our first steps inside, SuperStar pans the room, clearly using his x-ray vision. I withdraw a batarang from my belt, just in case. Suddenly, three remote controlled cars come zooming out from under a table. I cock my arm to throw my weapon at them, calculating the trajectory to take out all three and have my batarang return to my hand. SuperStar foolishly steps in front of me to defend me and I lose my shot. Damn.

SuperStar looks at them, but they keep moving. He says, “That's new. They're made of something my heat vision can't penetrate.”

I growl as I look at a sensor on my belt, “They're emitting a magical resonance. Nth metal. The universe’s most precious substance wasted on toys? He's insane.”

SuperStar moves at super-speed. He stomps on the car, crushing it the old-fashioned way. When it pops, green smoke is released. Damn. I grab SuperStar and pull him back, but it's too late. He stumbles back, coughing. I poke him with my batarang. He says, “OW! What did you - oh.” I growl as we both realize his alien powers have been neutralized. I hear the other two cars moving in. I turn, flinging my weapon at them, but it bounces off the impervious metal.

I grab a weakened SuperStar to drag him to safety, but a hovering toy helicopter blocks the door. It fires a small missile that we barely dodge. The two remaining toy cars are circling again. One fires four small projectiles. THIP! THIP! THIP! THIP! I get hit on the leg. The other car fires. THIP! I pull SuperStar out of the way just in time to avoid him getting hit. Damn. I feel a numbness setting in as we see Toyboy emerge with a smirk on his face. With him are two muscular, but almost plastic-looking, henchmen.

Toyboy. Genius. Criminal. Obsessed with toys. 5’7”/140-lbs. Smaller than us. Human. Tight swimmer’s body. Smooth. Thick brown hair. Tanned white skin. Beige spandex leggings with a prominent bulge in front. Blue and red v-neck sweater vest. Tall blue boots. Arms and neck exposed. Vulnerability? Of course, his threat isn't physical. It's his weaponized toys. The elaborate remote control in his hand. That's what I need to eliminate.

Toyboy.

I recognize the henchmen as two of the kidnapped men, but they were released. Interesting, but now is not a time for my detective side. I can question them later to see if their presence is willing or not. Now is a time for my fighter side. I need to subdue Toyboy and his assistants.

The villain says, “Look, we have guests. Ken. Joe. It's playtime.”

Ken. Handsome white stud with brown hair. Incredibly ripped. A fitness model type. 5’9”/165-lbs. Skin has an odd sheen to it. He's in nothing but a stuffed bright pink bathing suit, sunglasses up on his head and palming a pink and white beach ball. Hardly intimidating, but perfect for Toyboy. This one is like a human-size Ken doll, except he has a manly bulge that I've never seen on any doll.

Ken. Beach Boy. Doll.

Joe. Very powerful-looking black hunk. Bodybuilder physique. Massive chest, shoulders and legs. Close-cropped black hair and sculpted beard. Same odd sheen on hair and skin. Decked out in camouflage compression pants that strain over his thighs. Black belt and military boots. Looks tougher than beach boy. I'll take him. In his camouflage, he looks like a muscular GI Joe action figure.

Joe. GI. Action Figure.

I move at Joe, but the speedo-clad henchman whips the beach ball at me. WHOMP! OOF! It's no ordinary beach ball. More like a medicine ball. The impact sends me back into the wall. OOF! Ken moves in then starts pummeling my body. THUD! POW! THUD! I push him back, but the toxin has weakened me. I reach for the universal Bat-antidote in my utility belt, but Ken is back fast with an uppercut that sends me sprawling to the floor. WHACK!

Ken grabs my cape, using it to drag me up. He wraps it around my head, blinding and smothering me. I feel his right fist pound my abs and pecs again. THUD! POW! WHOMP! The punches are hard and I realize Ken might be more than a prettyboy. I flail, throwing ineffectual punches at my unseen opponent. WHAP! His body is like plastic and I suddenly wonder if Ken is even human. Has Toyboy mastered a way to make life-size action figures of Gotham’s hottest hunks? Only Toyboy would waste this kind of tech on dolls.

I manage to unhook my cape and spin free. I can see, but that doesn't help me. The toxin is taking its toll, leaving me as a helpless punching bag for this plastic bikini boy. I dodge his charge, moving right at Toyboy. I get a punch to the back of the head that sends me down. CRACK! I fall back to the floor with Ken standing over me.

I search for SuperStar, but he's gone and so is Joe, the bearded bodybuilder GI. Toyboy is gleefully watching from his worktable. He's laying out all kinds of sick adult toys, his head going back and forth like he's watching tennis. SuperStar must be on the other side of the chamber. I fear for him, powerless and fighting the other manufactured muscleman alone.

We're in trouble unless I can think of something fast.

The Bat vs. Ken

As Ken moves in on me, I kick up, sending him flying back. It took almost all my strength, but it gives me the time I need. I grab my Bat-antidote, spraying it down my throat. As Ken returns, I spring to my feet then block his punch. Whatever he is, he's only slightly stronger than me. And every artificial intelligence, no matter how sophisticated, has limitations.

Ken fires his other fist out. It misses, but I act like it hit me like a ton of bricks. He looks confused. I start acting like I'm being struck repeatedly as he just stands there. Whatever his “playtime” programming is, it's clearly unfamiliar with improv. The speedo-clad henchman just stands there as I pantomime our fight. When he looks frozen, I kick out, hitting him square in his perfectly formed abs. THUD! OOF! He grunts and I smile. Toyboy made him too perfect, giving him tactile feelings. Great for their erotic play, but bad for a fight.

I kick him again in the stomach. THUD! OOF! The handsome henchman bends forward. I club him on the back. He drops to one knee. I lift my knee into his chest, sending him flying backwards onto the floor. He looks up at me as my boot comes down on his abs. STOMP! I grab him by his wrist, pulling Ken to his feet. A forearm to his head keeps him off-balance.

Knowing he'll recover fast, I spin him around then lock on a full nelson. He squirms. I hear another motor behind me. Damn, without my cape, my body is exposed and vulnerable. THIP! THIP! Suddenly, I feel something hit my ass. I throw Ken down then turn to see Toyboy clapping. I feel weaker again. I lift my Bat-antidote, but Ken smacks it from my hand.

I turn and knock him down with a right cross to the jaw. CRACK! I feel like my hand is almost broken, but I move towards the small villain. He's the key to all of this. If I can take him out, the automated henchmen might shutdown. As I close the gap, Toyboy looks nervous, warning me to stay away. He cries, “Time out, time out! No fair, Bat! No fair!”

When I'm just steps away from reaching the villain, I get grabbed from behind in a reverse bearhug by the annoyingly powerful Ken. He's definitely more than human. The real version would be no match for me. I feel his plastic arms squeezing my midsection, crushing me in his grip. I fight as Toyboy calms down and smirks at me.

No matter what I try, I can't break Ken’s grip. I'm forced to watch Toyboy lube up a bright red dildo. He says it's for later. Uh oh. He keeps putting more and more things on the table. When the mad genius finishes laying out his toys, he looks at me and nods. He licks his lips, “I'm so glad I came to Gotham for my vacation this year.”

I can only snarl, too weakened for bravado. The villain smirks then looks away, “Bring him here, Joe. I have a job for that one.”

SuperStar vs. GI Joe

As I watch The Bat get pummeled, I can finally focus.

I'm SuperStar, damn it. I can handle this.

I might not have my superpowers, but I've still got my muscles. I charge Toyboy. The villain raises a camera that shoots bubbles at me. They float between us. I know it's a trap and try to stop, but I'm not used to being human. I helplessly charge through them. Stupid. My innate confidence has me acting before I think. Again. The second that the bubbles pop against my skin, I feel weaker. Damn it.

I stumble to the side, leaning against one of the bondage tables. Toyboy puts his weapon down then confidently moves in. He aggressively grabs me by the bulge. I can tell he just loves having a normally all-powerful hero at his mercy. I can't even overpower the twink, my strength has been sapped so much. With his other hand, he uses his index finger to trace the five-sided diamond on my chest then the ’S’ inside it.

Toyboy taunts, “Brains always beats brawn in the end, SuperStar. Kryptonite gas. Sleepy bubbles. You never stood a chance, you silly, gorgeous muscleman.” The villain tilts his head, looking past me. “Ken, please secure The Bat. I want to start our next game.”

As Toyboy is controlling my manhood, I moan in pained ecstasy. I finally summon the strength to push him away. I move in and manage a headlock, but Toyboy slips free. He snaps his fingers, “Joe. Play with SuperStar. I have toys to get ready.” The massive bodybuilder moves in on me as his boss casually returns to laying out his toys. Uh oh.

I throw a punch into the huge left pec. THUD! I back up, feeling like I broke my hand. Joe moves in. I kick up, hitting him in the abs. THUD! No effect. The massive henchman grabs me by the throat and throws me across the garage. I sail until I hit the wall. WHACK! I collapse to one knee as the military muscleman moves in on me.

I look for a weapon, finally seeing a toy baseball bat. I'm sure it's more than that, but as long as I can swing it. I dive for it, but Joe grabs me by the cape. It halts my momentum. I strain to pull free and the red fabric tears off. No powers goes for my costume, too. Damn. I reach the Bat, swinging it wildly as the henchman approaches. WHOOSH! He dodges, moving surprisingly fast for such a muscular man.

When I spin back around, Joe grabs my wrist. He forces it back, causing me to hit myself in the head with the plastic bat. CRACK! I see stars, dropping the weapon as I drop to my knees. Only my arm is raised as Joe holds it aloft by his grip on my wrist. As I kneel before him, the military muscleman grabs the front of my shirt. He lifts me up, forcing me against the wall.

Joe unleashes a barrage of body-battering blows. THUD! WHOMP! THUD! I can only stand there and take it. He grabs my pecs in a claw. I cry out as his hands dig into my sculpted pecs. I push on him, but I can't move the muscleman. I try to focus, but get distracted by his massive chest. Mine is famous, but his is perfection. So smooth, big and perfectly-shaped.

I feel helpless. Like I want to submit. I realize it's the bubbles. They were laced with something. I fight it. I try to focus. My cock is swollen in my red briefs. Toyboy! He's got my mind reeling as his henchman owns my body. I kick up, desperately hitting the muscleman between the legs. SQUISH! I pull free and stare at Toyboy. I focus my will and march towards him.

I make it halfway when Joe grabs me from behind. He powers me into a hammerlock, putting his other arm around my neck. I feel the hold tighten and realize I'm trapped. I struggle and fight to power out, but I can't. I put my free hand on his forearm and pull. I can't budge him. The massive muscleman is simply too strong for me without my powers!

Heroes Together Again

I tell myself, "Focus, Bat!"

As I fight against Ken, I see SuperStar again. He's trapped in a hammerlock and controlling choke by the faux military man. Toyboy’s personal GI Joe doll forces the hero to walk towards me. I'm proud of my partner as he struggles, even if it is in vain. If I can't escape one of these life-size action figures, he has no chance. But even with his alien abilities neutralized, he's a fighter.

When they reach me, Toyboy orders SuperStar, “Undo your partner’s utility belt or Joe will break your arm, StupidStud.”

“Never - ARGH!”

Joe wrenches his arm up sharply and SuperStar screams in pain.

On command, the henchman eases up. Toyboy says with a giggle, “And when you do it, stroke his bulge first.”

SuperStar doesn't have my pain tolerance. He never feels pain, so he doesn't know how to handle this. I know he wants to give in. I tell him, “Do it, SuperStar. I don't need my belt to beat Toyboy, but you need both arms.”

My partner reluctantly reaches out with his free hand. As the villain laughs and Joe keeps the pressure on the hammerlock, SuperStar reaches for my spandex-wrapped manhood. He rubs the outline of my shaft, whimpering as he does it. The toxin is all over my body. I realize that it hasn't only weakened me physically, but it's made me more sensitive to touch.

Ken’s arms are locked around me tightly. I feel his hard plastic cock pressing against my ass as my partner strokes my shaft. I have no choice but to stand here, helplessly. Normally, I love SuperStar’s touch, but not now. Not with us both trapped, weakened and facing unknown humiliation at the hands of Toyboy and his plastic musclemen. Still, I'm hard, thanks to whatever vile fluid is coursing through my veins.

Toyboy tells us, “Two beautiful heroes. You fell right into my trap. I've wanted to own you both for so long. And now I do, but please keep fighting. It's so sexy to see you struggle. I think The Bat agrees, given the size of that magnificent Bat-pole.”

I growl, but what can I say? SuperStar has me uncomfortably hard under my black spandex. He knows just how to work me. Toyboy orders me to play with SuperStar’s incredible chest. His pecs are sculpted masterpieces. In Joe’s hold, they're standing out, high and proud. When I grab them, my partner moans. We play with each other for the villain’s amusement.

SuperStar is hard, too. His chest and nipples are an erogenous zone for him. Unfortunately, when de-powered, he has very little resistance to any kind of foreplay. Normally, I like that. During our own sexual encounters, we use special Kryptonite toys that weaken, but don't harm him. Thanks to his invulnerability, the hero is very easily aroused and extra-sensitive. As I watch him squirm and moan, I hate that I'm doing this to him against his will.

The diabolical Toyboy commands, “Now, the Bat-belt, SuperStar. And I sure hope you shared how to deactivate the booby-trapped buckle, Bat. If not, now might be a good time.”

I growl as SuperStar reaches for the buckle. Toyboy has it right. If anyone tries to remove it incorrectly, they get electrocuted. Instead of Toyboy getting tricked, the helpless hero safely flicks the secret button on top then runs his finger along the bottom, turning off the trap. The utility belt slides off my waist. GI Joe forces my partner to hand it to the nefarious villain.

“Interesting. I'll have lots of fun dissecting this. I can't wait to know all your secrets, Bat. But first things first. It's time to really play with my new toys.”

Ken squeezes harder on the reverse bearhug. I almost black out from the toxin and his mechanical strength. When he lets go, I drop to a knee, coughing. The life-size doll pulls me up into a rear naked choke. As he tightens, I see that GI Joe has SuperStar in the same hold. I fight and struggle, but I feel myself slipping away. I watch helplessly as my partner is drained of consciousness. Seconds later, everything goes black for me, too.

Toyboy’s New Toys

Before I open my eyes, I just listen. I hear the henchman scurrying about as I hang there. My arms are up over my head, cuffs around my wrists and my legs forcibly spread out past shoulder width. I try to plant my feet to ease the pressure on my shoulders without being obvious. I feel a finger under my chin, forcing my head up. I stay limp. When the finger moves away, I let my head fall, unimpeded.

As I pretend to be unconscious, I feel a hand running over my pecs then down my abs. It slides on the smooth spandex, roaming around, exploring every inch of my torso. I fight the urge not to flinch as it brushes my nipples and armpits. Feather touch fingers slide up my bare right arm to the top of my gloves. My bicep gets squeezed. I will myself not to react as the caressing continues.

The hand disappears. It returns seconds later, joined by another hand at my knees. The hands start caressing my bare legs. They carefully run over my smooth, sinewy legs, stopping at my briefs, then dropping back down. From the touch, I know it's Ken doing this. Kneeling before me and taking advantage of my helplessness.

The muscle weakening toxin also has me extra sensitive and I can barely fake unconsciousness. I hear Toyboy’s voice, “Position their cocks at three o’clock boys. I want access to full shaft and balls. I want them beta 5.” Beta 5? What is that code for?

I don't have long to wait. I feel the hands stop caressing my legs. A hand cups my bulge. It squeezes and rubs my oversized manhood. The waistband of my black briefs is pulled out. I feel the henchman’s hand slide inside. I flinch as Ken’s fingers run along my shaved pelvis. I hear Toyboy giggle the Ken does it again. I try to keep my movements looking involuntary, but the villain might not be fooled any longer.

Ken grabs my long shaft in his hand. Oh. It's resting down, so he pulls it to the side. He reaches under my hefty balls and pulls them up. He returns to my cock then tugs on it. He's jerking me, getting me harder. Oh fuck. There's nothing I can do to stop him as he plays with me. Beta 5 is obviously a level of dick hardness. What a sick man Toyboy is. It doesn't take long before the automated assistant is withdrawing his hand, his job done.

Toyboy says, “Both of you can stop pretending. I know you're awake.”

I open my eyes to see Ken still kneeling under me. I see the metal bar between my legs, cuffed to my ankles. Next, I focus on my package. My cock is stretching my briefs, sagging them out and down with its weight and semi-hardness. I lift my head and look to my right. Toyboy smirks at me. I look to my left and see SuperStar in the same position as me, GI Joe kneeling in front of him.

The henchmen rise then move behind us. I feel Ken’s tender touch on my back. He caresses me as his master casually saunters up in front of us. He looks so arrogant as he surveys us. He puts one hand on each of us and starts caressing our bodies. He feels our stretched, tensed muscles in our spandex shirts. He traces our abs. Squeezes and pokes our pecs. Tweaks our nipples. Tickles our armpits. Toyboy nods, “Perfect.”

The villain balls up his fists and alternates punching our abs. Mine first. THUD! OOF! The shot isn't hard, but I feel it. Ken softened up my stomach with his body blows and sustained reverse bearhug. SuperStar grunts when it's his turn. Our pecs get tested, too. The smaller man enjoys his dominance over us. Two heroes, clearly his physical superiors, but now his helpless toys.

“I bet you two were real jock assholes in school. Muscleboys. Everyone loved you. You could do anything you wanted. I know your type.” Neither of us confirm or deny his allegations. “Now, as men, you run around, showing off your bodies. Flaunting your muscles. Using them to bully the weak.”

SuperStar breaks his silence, “We don't bully anyone. We defend the weak from monsters like you, Toyboy. I know your type, too. Now, let us go and we can get you the help you so obviously need.”

Toyboy laughs, “Ever the optimist, SuperStar. You've defeated me so many times, but not this time. This time, you've lost. And you're mine. All mine. I make the rules now.” The villain turns his full attention to my partner. He lovingly caresses his spandex-wrapped torso, “I've waited a long time to have the most popular man in the world over to my place.”

The villain moves back to me, “And you even brought a friend. It's like the perfect sleepover. The quarterback and the mysterious brooding loner who's so sexy, but oh so aloof. We'll play games all night. Laugh. Cry. Share secrets. And by the end, we'll be the best of friends.”

I growl as Toyboy and Ken explore my body, front and back, “Are you truly insane or just trying to keep us off-balance?”

“A little from column A, a little from column B.” The villain smirks, “Thanks for asking, Bat. See, we're already getting to know each other better.” He runs his hand over my cowl, “Yeah, by the time the night is over, I'll know everything about both of you.” I snarl as he adds, “I bet you're handsome under here.”

I tense at the threat, “Toys are worth less when you remove them from the box.”

Toyboy laughs, “Oh,clever. I’m going to like you, Bat.”

The villain runs his finger along my lips before he backs up, bringing his henchmen back in front. He hands them each a wand with a vibrating head on it. The whirring of the vibrators echoes in the dungeon as they slide them under our balls. SuperStar gasps, but I steel my will. I will not give in to this. I feel the waves run through me as the life-size doll flicks my nipple.

“The toxin I gave you? It’s rather devious. You feel weak now, but once you cum? Its effects only get stronger. The more I drain you, the more I own you until the effects wear off.”

Ken kneels in front of me then slides the erotic torture tool along my shaft. Oh. I squirm in the restraints, but I'm trapped. Toyboy watches his men work. Ken uses his hand to stroke my balls while the vibrator is held against my cock head. Oh fuck. Beside me, my partner is writhing under Joe’s expert touch. I hear him whimpering already as he thrashes in his bondage. I tell him to keep it together. Think about something else. Anything.

Toyboy laughs, “Be careful with that one, Joe. He's got no willpower at all.”

SuperStar says, “Wanna bet? You'll never break me with - uh uh AHHHH!” He can't finish as Joe starts sucking on the hero’s balls through his spandex.

The villain just laughs as he moves in on me. He says, “You, Bat, will be a little tougher. But your cock is already huge. How much bigger does it get?” He reaches over his life-size Ken doll and fondles my spandex-covered torso. I grit my teeth as I get double-teamed, the two vile villains having their way with my body.

Beside me, I hear SuperStar moaning, “Oh, please. Oh god. Oh god, I'm cumming.”

Joe immediately pulls the vibrator away. My partner cries out then sags in his restraints. He thrusts his hips forward, but Toyboy's muscular action figure pulled away in time. SuperStar grunts, his orgasm denied. Meanwhile, the double assault has me hard as a rock. Add in SuperStar’s whimpering and even I'm getting close.

Focus, Bat. Focus.

Toyboy slides his hand inside the back of my trunks. When he hits my hole, I can't hold back a groan. I throw my head back, trying to resist. I hear SuperStar moaning beside me as Joe resumes his erotic torment. Whatever toxin Toyboy used has weakened our resistance. I get finger fucked and my head falls forward. The sight of the gorgeous Ken on his knees, working me with hand, mouth and vibrator has my mind reeling.

I have to admit, “Oh. I'm going to cum!”

Ken and Toyboy back away, leaving my cock throbbing and pulsing, but unable to finish on its own. The black spandex is wet from saliva and pre-cum, stretched out and tight over my long shaft and head. I'm sweaty. Actually sweaty. This is harder than I thought it would be. SuperStar is gasping again, already edged to the brink for a second time. Again, Joe backs off, leaving the hero hard and unsatisfied.

The villains work us again, Ken and Joe using their toys on our heads as their master kneels behind us. I feel his fingers inside my thighs, adding a silky, seductive element to his beautiful creations. we succumb even faster, only to be denied once again. My manhood aches even more than my shoulders.

I feel my willpower evaporating as the combination of the sexual torture and toxin coursing through me combine to overwhelm even my legendary strength. I’m breathing hard as they attack SuperStar for the fourth time and me for the third. It barely takes any time before we’re both whimpering in unison. Toyboy tells us we can cum this time.

IF we beg.

I growl a forceful ‘never’, but I hear SuperStar submit, “Please let me cum. Please!”

Toyboy laughs as I get forcefully turned towards my partner. I watch him gyrating in his bonds and actually thrusting into Joe’s relentless torment. He’s helping them in his own demise. My cock throbs as I watch his suffering. They fondle him, his cock straining against his red briefs. I try to send him willpower, encouraging him to resist. SuperStar looks up at me. As we lock eyes, he mouths, “I’m sorry.”

SuperStar begs again, “Please! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Please! Let me cum!”

With a cry, my partner’s entire body shakes and shudders. He throws his head back, his handsome face contorted as he gasps for breath. The front of his trunks fills with cum, the red spandex going darker before his hot white seed seeps through. SuperStar’s arm and legs tense and his big pecs bounce as he’s ruthlessly milked long after he’s done shooting.

Seeing him in ecstasy as my cock throb. My breath goes shorter and I feel my load building. I moan, “Yes, yes,” but Ken pulls away again then punches me in the stomach. THUD! OOF! My seed retreats down my long shaft and I’m once again denied release. Toyboy grabs my cowl, “Not. Until. You. Beg. Bat.” He smacks my aching cock then turns to SuperStar as Ken starts fondling me again.

Under his master’s direction, Joe releases SuperStar’s legs from the cuffs and spreader. He kneels and starts to peel off the cum-soaked briefs. My partner’s shaved pelvis then his cock and balls are exposed, shiny from his explosion. The bodybuilder henchman works them down the smooth, powerful thighs then over his red boots.

Toyboy circles behind. He lifts the long red cape out of the way, exclaiming, “Wow. Look at that ass!” I watch as the small villain uses scissors to shorten the cape to hang above the spectacular ass. He spins my partner around, “Look at that ass, Bat. I bet you hit that all the time. World’s finest? Hell yes.” I love SuperStar’s perfect bubble butt. Seeing it now only makes me whimper as I’m forced towards orgasm once again.

Joe easily holds SuperStar up against his rock-hard body with one hand while freeing his wrists with the other. My partner collapses, only held aloft by the power of the military muscleman. Joe lifts the weakened hero up over his shoulders, fireman carrying him to one of the tables. He rolls him down onto the flat surface then proceeds to secure his arms and head down.

Toyboy taps my face, “Ready to beg, yet?” I shake my head. He smiles, “Good.”

Ken continues to work my cock as I’m forced to watch Toyboy move to the strapped down SuperStar. Joe lifts My partner’s boots up then ties them up. Oh no, SuperStar’s hole is perfectly positioned for some attention. Toyboy puts a metal blindfold over the hero’s eyes. He comments, “Lead-lined. Not that it’s necessary. It’s just fun.”

Toyboy takes a green rubber cock head and forces into SuperStar’s mouth. He secures it behind his head. Bound. Blinded. Gagged. Legs in the air. Body secured to the table. I moan as I watch my helpless friend. Between the expert torture and this scene, I can’t hold back. I feel like I will burst. I have to cum this time. I have to.

I say, “Please.”

The villain whips around, abandoning the trapped SuperStar. He grabs my cowl and forces me to look him in the eye. He asks, “What did you say?”

“I said, ‘Please’.”

The villain smirks, “I know that was hard for you, Bat. As hard as this monster Bat-pole.” Toyboy pushes Ken back then grabs my cock. He squeezes hard, but even with the drugs and bondage, my steel rod is stronger. He says, “While ‘please’ is a nice start, it's hardly sufficient.”

I growl, “What?”

As he holds my cock in my black briefs, the smaller stud smirks, “Orgasm DENIED!”

Toyboy lets go, dramatically raising his open hand like he just dropped the mic. I gasp as he tells Ken to wait a full five minutes before touching me again. The villain taps my face, “I said, ‘beg’ and I meant it.”

Ken follows his master to help with prepping SuperStar for the next round of his torture while I hang here, my cock crying out for attention. It aches inside its black spandex prison. Watching my partner strapped to a table, trunks off and legs up isn't helping. I should be repulsed, but I'm turned on. My partner is gagged and blindfolded, completely unaware of what's to come.

The bikini-clad doll caresses SuperStar’s luscious pecs as Toyboy strips off his sweater vest. The villain puts his henchmen on either side then has them suckle on the helpless hero’s nipples while rubbing his body. When they touch his inner thigh, the bound muscle hero quivers. His moans fill the dungeon. I see his cock is hard again, stretching up to his shirt. Every touch is a surprise and causes him to cry out. His voice rises as he gets used.

Toyboy moves to SuperStar’s perfect bubble butt. He's holding a shiny metal cylinder. With a turn, it starts humming. With the hero’s shiny red boots held up towards the ceiling, the diabolical genius has complete access. He teases the powerless muscleman by holding it against his hole. A mumbled but loud ‘oh god’ makes it past the rubber gag. It's followed by futile squirming. The bonds hold tight.

As the henchmen continue to work, SuperStar is once again whimpering. I know that sound very well. His gasps tell me he's close. If one of them grabbed his rock-hard cock, I'm sure he'd shoot. I see his jaw clench as he sucks on the rubber cock head in his mouth for strength. The vibrating metal tube gets pushed inside and my partner’s entire body tenses as he tries to resist. He can't.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH”

SuperStar screams then shoots within seconds of the device entering him. Toyboy laughs as he watches from between the helpless hero’s legs. Ropes of cum shoot out onto his tight blue spandex shirt. His signature ‘S’ gets soaked by his seed. Toyboy keeps the vibrator inside him, forcing the bound muscleman to drain himself. I feel for my lover as he keeps clenching his cock, trying to shoot more as the device relentlessly stimulates him.

Toyboy moves around to survey the scene. He smiles, “Lovely. More Kryptonian cum-soaked spandex for my collection. That just leaves your boots and cape, boy. Hopefully you're saving some cum inside these wonderful balls.” The villain grabs SuperStar by the testicles and fondles them with a laugh. I can barely process the humiliation when Ken turns back to me.

Oh. My five minutes are up.

Ken starts in on me again. He caresses my black spandex covered torso. I'm so sensitive. He rubs my bare arms. The life-size doll drops to a knee and traces the outline of my leg muscles. He touches every part of me, except for my cock. It's maddening. I blurt out, “Just get on with it!”

Toyboy moves in on me. With SuperStar moaning on the table, the vibrator still inside him, he brings Joe over. He smirks, “I think The Bat needs a change of scenery. Spinner.”

The henchmen free my legs then my arms. I try to fight, but they're too strong. After so long in that position, I've got no strength in my arms. I'm dragged to a circular metal frame. My arms are bound to the sides, pointing diagonally up at 1 and 11. My boots locked in by serious metal clamps. And a belt is secured around my narrow waist then attached to the frame.

The villain sends the bodybuilder action figure back to monitor the helpless hero. GI Joe unfastens the torso and arm restraints, but SuperStar can't take advantage. The military muscleman pulls the moaning stud’s arms up. He carefully peels off the soaked t-shirt up and off. Now naked, except for his elevated red boots, I can't help but admire my partner’s smooth body, especially his perfect pecs.

As Joe separates the cape from the shirt, I'm forced to re-focus on myself. Toyboy runs his finger along my shaft, “Your buddy SuperStar is cooperating quite nicely, soaking his trunks and shirt already. Listen to him crying. His cape will be coated in minutes. Such a horny hero.”

“Is cum how you make these henchmen? Are they some sort of clones?”

Toyboy laughs, ignoring my question, “Let's see if we can help you catch up.”

Suddenly, I'm falling backwards. The frame is moving. I'm flipped upside down, facing the wall. My legs hold me up as I hang down. I feel blood rushing to my head and arms. Toyboy mocks me with a snide remark about being in a bat’s natural position. I can't quite get it, given my condition. Ken attacks my bulge again, using the wand on my balls and shaft.

In this position, my package is even more vulnerable. It takes only seconds before I'm moaning. I cry out, “Okay, okay. Please let me cum!” I'm immediately ashamed, but I need to release my load. I repeat, “Please, Toyboy. Please let me cum!”

I gasp as I feel my cock convulsing. The beach boy doesn't pull away this time and I’m allowed to unleash a painfully huge load inside my black briefs. I shake as I erupt, but I can’t go anywhere. The villain claps and laughs. The metal rack rattles but holds against my thrashing. Oh god, my cock is still shooting. Finally, I can start to relax, the pressure eased.

Toyboy says, “Again.”

Wait, what? Suddenly, Ken grips my shaft as the vibrator presses against my head again. I beg him to stop, it’s too late. I immediately fire off a second load. The life-size doll squeezes, forcing more out of me. When he’s done, I’m really drained. The rack is spun back so I’m standing. Damn, I’m exhausted. What did he say about the drug and cumming? My mind is cloudy.

When my head falls forward, I look down at the thick white seed dripping from the front of my briefs. Toyboy is there with my discarded cape, using it to soak up the surplus. He cups my cock and strokes it. I flinch, because it’s sensitive, but I can’t resist him. GI Joe is brought over and the two henchmen free me. Joe holds me against his massive muscles as Ken strips off my soiled briefs.

Toyboy tosses my cape and trunks into a plastic bin. I see SuperStar’s shirt and trunks there, as well. I’m carried and forced into a sling from the suspended ceiling. I collapse into it as the muscular assistants manhandle me into the contraption. My head and shoulders are up, my legs are elevated in stirrups and my wrists are secured to my thighs.

With me sitting like this, my massive cock is stretched up my torso resting at my pecs. If I shoot again, my shirt will get it. Another piece of cum-soaked gear for Toyboy. I try to convince myself that I can resist, but my member is already hard and begging for release again. When the villain hands Ken a lubed-up dildo, I know I’m in big trouble.

Between my legs, I can see GI Joe putting SuperStar’s cape over his abs and pecs. The henchman begins jacking him. The vibrating butt plug makes short work of my partner and he explodes again, unleashing his load onto his cropped cape. He begs for Joe to stop milking him, but the henchman only obeys one man. Toyboy tells him to keep going.

SuperStar is soft and motionless when the bodybuilder action figure stops. The helpless hero’s legs are lowered, but he gets no rest. Joe slings him over one shoulder and places him front down onto a small wood and leather padded horse. My partner’s head, arms and legs hang down and his ass sticks out as his bare pecs and abs lie on this thing.

Meanwhile, Ken is fucking me slowly with the dildo. Toyboy returns then starts slowly stroking my shaft with a feather touch. He tickles the head then engulfs my cock in his mouth. I moan as I’m tortured again. I look at Toyboy sucking me then back at SuperStar, waiting his fate as Joe secures him in place. He’s down to his boots. What happens to him after he cums on those? These thoughts help me resist, but the villain is good.

I whimper and gasp, my load being expertly drawn from me. SuperStar is great at sucking, but Toyboy is even better. Or maybe it’s just the drugs and torture. The dildo feels so good as it slides in and out of my ass. The villain pulls off my cock. He smiles at me then silently unzips the sides of his pants. They fall off, leaving him in his boots.

I blurt out, “Oh my god.”

Toyboy laughs, following my glare to his cock. It’s almost as big as mine. The evil man’s cock looks huge against his sleight frame. I shake my head, but when Ken pulls out the dildo and backs off, I know what’s coming. They switch positions. Toyboy sheathes his cock then forces his way inside me as Ken uses his hand to control my cock.

I whimper and moan as the villain fucks me. His cock drives deep inside me. Bigger than the dildo, I feel him stretch me as he slowly rides my ass. With SuperStar helpless and secure, GI Joe is free to move behind me and hold my head up, forcing me to watch my humiliation. He slides a finger inside my mouth. I instinctively suck on it. The small, weak man and his henchmen own me, The Bat, and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Toyboy can see the pained pleasure on my face. He mocks me for thinking I’m so smart and so strong. He tells me that he could own Gotham City any time he wants and there’s nothing I can do about it. I listen to his seductive voice as he tells me how he’s watched my arrogance and self-importance grow, just waiting for this moment to knock me down a peg or two.

The mind-fuck is as brutal as the ass-fuck. With Ken jerking my cock and GI Joe finger-fucking my mouth, I don’t last long. My cock erupts again, right onto my yellow Bat symbol. My shirt is soon soaked as I’m played with until I’m soft. Toyboy slides out of me, Joe and Ken move off. I collapse in the sling, my muscles as drained as my cock.

The beach boy doll and military action figure free me. With Ken holding my legs and Joe lifting under my arms, I’m moved onto a giant wooden ‘X’ frame. They strip off my shirt and toss it with my trunks and cape. I’m secured onto the frame, unable to resist anything. Down to boots and cowl, I feel desperation set in. How can I get out of this?

Toyboy is back to the still-blindfolded SuperStar. Joe joins him as Ken caresses me. I watch helplessly as my partner lies there. The villain moves in behind him and Joe moves in front, removing the gag. After wrapping his rod, the smaller stud forces his oversized rod into SuperStar’s ass. The hero groans before his mouth is filled with Joe’s large cock.

The villain and henchman double team the helpless hero. He can only take it as he’s used and abused like a piece of meat. Toyboy’s pelvis slams into the perfect bubble butt. Joe drives in deep, causing SuperStar to gag. They ride and work him hard. I see his cock is hard again as he’s punished. They ride him for a long time and I wonder how he can take it.

My cock is hard again and aching from the drugs and the sight of my lover being fucked. He’s so hot. His muscles tense, his flawless skin is coated in sweat and his whimpers excite me. Suddenly, ken leaves me. He moves in on SuperStar and kneels beside him. He grabs hold of the dangling cock and toys with it.

SuperStar is milked. He moans a warning that he’s about to shoot yet again. Ken grabs his right foot and pulls it up and forward, aiming the helpless hero’s cock at it. Suddenly, cum explodes out onto the shiny red leather, fulfilling Toyboy’s promise of a completely cum-soaked costume. Ken lowers the boot then uses the left boot as a cum rag, wiping the last drops onto it.

Toyboy and Ken move off. GI Joe is ordered to collect the boots then put SuperStar on the table. The villain adds, “Once he’s there, just keep him … amused. I feel like he’s got more in him.”

I become the main focus again. My cock is sucked and my ass fingered as Toyboy steps on a stool beside me. He whispers in my ear about how he’s longed for this. I listen to his wildest fantasies about owning me. He turns my head and forces his lips on mine. He holds my cowl, tugging on it as Ken works my cock.

The bikini beach boy unfastens the restraints around my ankles. I moan and writhe, unable to summon the strength to fight back. I tell myself to kick him, but I can’t. Toyboy rubs my chest and resumes his dirty talk. Next thing I know, I’m moaning about cumming. Just as he did with SuperStar, Ken lifts my boot and aims my cock. Oh no.

As I stare into Toyboy’s hypnotic eyes, I unleash my load onto the black leather boot. I’m milked of my seed then wiped off with my other boot. They’re stripped from me. Toyboy tugs on my cowl, “Looks like this is it, Bat. I finally get to see if I’m right about you being handsome.”

I beg, “Please, no. Not my cowl. You don’t need it.”

“Yeah, I kind of do. After all, what good is a set of cum-soaked Bat-gear without the most famous and iconic piece of all?”

Toyboy has his henchmen lie me on a table. SuperStar is beside me and I can see Joe drained him of yet another load, based on the puddle on his pelvis. The hero has the vibrating dildo back inside him, but he’s unrestrained. That’s how helpless he is. Joe didn’t even bind him. The military muscleman returns to him. He climbs on top and sits on him. Joe starts pulling on his dick and I know a load is headed right for SuperStar’s face.

Ken forces me to look back at him and Toyboy. I’m strapped down. I feel oil being dripped onto my cock. The bikini beach boy coats me in it. It tingles. Mmm. The villain slides his finger along my chin. I beg him again not to take my cowl, but he just taps my cheek in a condescending way. I pull against the restraints, but it’s no use. They’re tough and I’m exhausted.

Toyboy forces his finger inside the chin and lifts, pull it up slightly. He reaches at the neck and eases it up. Slowly but surely, my cowl is pried loose. Toyboy takes his time, making my ultimate humiliation last. I try to turn my head, but that only helps him. The villain reaches under my head and pulls forward. My cowl slips over my silky brown hair. It rests over my face, just waiting to be stripped completely.

As my mask hovers there, I feel Ken start pumping me for real. I whimper as he gets me hard. Toyboy caresses my chest, but it’s when Ken adds his lips that I feel myself losing control. I cry out, filling the room with my moaning. Toyboy suddenly finishes pulling my cowl off. He whips it down to my cock just as I explode again. My whole body shakes as I coat the final piece of my Bat identity.

Ken drains me dry then adds my cowl to the bin of my costume. As I lie there naked and exposed, Toyboy leans over my face. We lock eyes and he nods, “Ooh, I was wrong. You’re MORE than handsome.” The villain leans in and forces his lips on mine. We kiss deeply before he pulls off.

“And now you can go.”

Play Time is Over

I look at Toyboy, surprised. He smirks, “What? Did you think I planned to kill you or enslave you for all time? I'm not that stupid. We take you two out and who stops Darkseid or The Joker or whatever other maniac comes along? No, you two serve a very useful purpose. Without you two out there, doing what you do, everything goes to shit.”

I regain my wits, “How pragmatic of you.”

Toyboy runs his hand over my naked body. He says, “I am a genius, Bat.”

“Not making a Bat robot or clone or whatever these guys are?”

The villain throws his head back with a sigh. He looks at me, “No robot could ever match the real thing. Besides, now that I know who you are, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again. Next time, maybe you won't even fight me. Although I hope you will.”

“Next time, maybe it'll be you strapped to whatever these things are called.”

Toyboy smiles, “Ooh, sassy. Be careful, Bat or I might change my mind and never let you go.” We exchange a long stare. The villain says, “Or maybe that's your plan. You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself once you let yourself go with it.”

I break character and admit, “I did. It was … fun.”

The villain smiles, “Ooh, music to my ears.” He plays with my cock which is hardening up again. Toyboy says, “Don't do that! I really will never let you go if you keep getting hard on me.” He smiles, “I'm impressed that you still have anything left. Next time I'll have to take it up notch. I'll drain you so dry you won't be able to shoot for a week. You'll love it.”

I smile, “I'm not sure I can handle more. This was insane, Winston. Oh, we're done with roleplay, right?” He nods. I ask, “How about freeing me?”

Toyboy switches to his alter ego Winston, “Sure thing, Cody. Getting uncomfortable?”

“A little. I just need to stretch.”

Winston aka Toyboy.

Winston undoes the cuffs and I get to move my arms again. It feels great. He tells me how this was a dream come true. See, Winston wrestles as Toyboy for The Cave, a gay-oriented, superhero-themed wrestling video company I co-own. That's where I play The Bat. We've wrestled several times. He's always wanted to top me, but with my weight and skill advantages, he's never even come close to earning the right.

Me. Cody aka The Bat.

So, I've avoided being at his mercy on the mats or in the ring, but he's also wanted me to come to his dungeon. I declined and declined. Until SuperStar fought Toyboy and I was the stakes. Even though my side won, it got my mind thinking about the possibilities. (FULL STORY HERE). I just never thought I'd be into it. I was wrong. It was fun. When he frees my ankles, I roll off the table towards him. Ken catches me, providing some much need support.

I smile at the henchman, “Thanks, Keegan.”

“Any time, Cody. It was fun beating you for once. Even if it was make-believe.” Keegan hops on the table, relaxing. He worked hard tonight, too.

Keegan is Winston’s Ken doll and a wrestler for The Cave, too. Among his many matches, he's played Scarecrow, losing to me, and Parasite, beating SuperStar. I didn't know he'd be here, but it was nice to see familiar faces and his amazingly ripped body. It gave me a lot of confidence when I was letting him knock me around and play with me.

Keegan aka Ken.

We're joined by my real-life boyfriend Jae aka The Cave’s SuperStar and Darius aka Winston’s GI Joe. Darius is yet another Cave wrestler. For us, he plays the heroic Captain Patriot. Like Keegan, I didn't know he'd be here, but it was nice to see his amazing bodybuilder body. Jae's never wrestled him, so I bet he had a blast being dominated by the big bodybuilder.

Jae aka SuperStar.

Darius aka GI Joe.

We all hug. I thank them all for a great time. I tell them what I liked and what I didn't, but rave about the whole experience. Jae agrees, giving his own list of likes and dislikes. I look at Jae’s sweaty muscled body, soft cock and the smile on his face. My boyfriend looks exhausted and he admits he is.

Jae says, “I didn't think it'd be this … intense. I'm kind of embarrassed that I thought it'd just be lying on a table and getting jerked.”

The play-villain claps his hands, “You two are making me so happy. So, telling me what you liked and didn't? Is that so we can do even more next time? Like, there'll be a next time?”

We both nod and confirm we're open for that. We throw out options, like a continuation or maybe a new hero scene or maybe even no scene at all. Just Cody and Jae with Winston and team. It's all on the table, pardon the pun.

Winston says, “I was so worried about how this would go, but you guys were into it right from the start.”

I nod, “That's what you said, right? Get in the mindset of being heroes. I really made myself think and act like The Bat, not Cody.”

Jae nods, “Me, too. Of course, it helped just walking in here, in costume, pretty much unaware of what was going to happen outside of the basic storyline. I really was nervous a few times, but knowing all of you made me just go with it. And Darius was an awesome henchman. He made me legit beg for release. You guys are all awesome.”

I add, “It was seriously one of the hottest nights I've ever had.”

My boyfriend adds, “And he's had a lot.” I playfully hit his pec, but I can't deny it.

Winston, Keegan and Darius blush, proud in the face of our effusive feedback. Winston has a large group shower in the back. We take it easy, just feeling each other out as equals. At first, Jae and Keegan pair off to get re-acquainted. They had a hot time in the shower during their SuperStar-Parasite showdown, but this time is as themselves.

As the biggest men here, Darius and I naturally get physical, roughly making out. I push him into the wall as water sprays down on us. Darius flips us as he attacks my neck, reaching behind me and squeezing my ass. Damn, he's so strong. Luckily, I feel my strength returning, managing to take control. The big bodybuilder and I soap each other down, but don't stop battling for top.

We regroup as five horny studs, washed and rinsed, surrounded by steam and testosterone. Jae and I end up agreeing to stay longer, as do Keegan and Darius. The five of us go for another couple of hours in the dungeon. An hour in, I really am drained completely dry, having fucked all four other guys. We end the night with Winston inside me, Darius inside Jae and Keegan alternating between our mouths, but it feels like all five cocks went in all ten holes at some point by the time we're back showering up again.

Winston suggests we not drive the 45-minutes home. I hear that. It's too far and I'm too exhausted. We finally crash together, a tangled mess of exhausted muscle. Darius is on his back, sandwiched between Keegan and Jae, who use his massive pecs as pillows. I spoon my boyfriend as Winston climbs in behind me.

Sleep is so welcome that seconds after settling in, I'm out cold. The last thing I remember is the feeling of snuggling against my boyfriend's beautiful body and our host’s cock pressed against my ass with his arm draped over my hip.

The End

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Alex! This is some of your best work yet! What a unique and interesting storyline! I'm really glad to see the return of Toyboy -- he was a fun character and a good friend of Cody's. And bringing back Keegan and Darius as two of the most popular toys of all time for a Christmas match was particularly inspired!

    This Christmas gift of yours was better than anything Santa left me last night, lol! Thank you once again, and Merry Christmas to you! :)


    - JS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you, as well. This was really intended as my holiday gift to the readers. It's something a few guys wanted to read, but I wasn't sure I could write. I've tried, even though this isn't my expertise or experience. Glad it worked for someone! :)

      Hopefully everyone enjoys it as a happy little tale of joy for the season.

      Delete
  2. Merry christmas Alex! Thanks for this wonderful Christmas gift. Yum Darius is a feast to the eyes! And yes this is so.....different. You truly caught me off guard when it turned out to be just a fantasy. I knew Cody was open to Toyboys "games" but the way it was written at the beginning it just felt like it was like you writing a fantasy of how The Bat and SuperStar would be if they were real heroes outside the wrestling world. For me and my imaginary mind it all made sense at least! Lol.
    Anyways, Darius and Ken are two kinky boys it seems. I'm not sure if anyone caught this, but it's not often The Bat is defeated and fucked even if it was just role play. For sure Cody is not counting this as a loss . His ego wouldn't allow it haha ;). Hope everyone visits the Cave today! If not, they missed a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun read! At first I thought this was a AU dream match like Superman vs Black Adam but then I noticed the Bat didnt refer to himself as Batman and Superstar as Superman. What a nice suprise finding out that this was all a roleplay of the hot ending to Superstar and Toyboys first match! Imagining Jae and Cody tied up and bound with their rippling bodies drenched in sweat... Damn! I hope these sessions continue on and maybe even into a Cave match!

    Thanks for the extra story gift Alex! I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Christmas was great.

      Yes, Jae’s dream universe is Superman and Batman. As always, I debated how it should play out, so I’m glad it worked.

      Delete
  4. YES!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!! That was super hot and super well written. Just the way i was hoping it would go ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Happy you liked it. It was fun to try.

      Delete
    2. More than try, you followed Yoda's advice and you did it!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic story and Christmas gift! I'm so happy we got to see Cody and Jae take Winston up on his offer. I love Winston/Toyboy!

    ReplyDelete