Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Ty Alexander vs. Bruno LaBestia (BGEast)

Continuing on with the second BGEast match I VOD’ed from Ringwars 28, checking out Ty Alexander vs Bruno LaBestia was a no-brainer. Unfortunately, I watched this after I submitted my BESTIES nominations, but luckily other voters didn't as it made the top six for Sexiest Match and Best Overall Match (vote on the BESTIES here).

Bruno and Ty know what they want right from the start.

Ty Alexander and Bruno LaBestia are two guys I've consistently reviewed and praised at multiple companies. While Ty is a BGEast veteran now, Bruno’s still new to the grand daddy of gay wrestling. New or not, he's a natural fit and it quickly feels like he's been here forever. In every way I can think of, Bruno is pure BGEast.

The hunks look so sexy in pro gear. Ty's in one of his perfect Trophy Boy ensembles, this time gold. Bruno's rocking basic red, his beefy goodness showcased perfectly. Personality-wise, they're cocky and flirty from the start, their charisma shining through as well as their mutual attraction.

Bruno likes to play rough.

Ty's no jobber any more.

Even suffering, Ty's all about fan service.

This match is right up my alley. From the studs to the gear to the setting, it has a lot of what I consider sexy. It helps that both guys are clearly into one another. Despite some playful shade thrown in Ty's direction, Bruno clearly knows what he wants: Ty's bubble butt. After last year's snub for Best Butt, a helpful Bruno makes sure Ty's posterior gets the attention and respect it deserves this year. And it worked. Ty's back in the running for 2017.

Bruno’s always been a sexually-charged wrestler, but after seeing this, I think he's been somewhat constrained elsewhere. I like seeing him completely unshackled and overt about his intentions from the start. I think Ty's the first opponent I've seen that matches him flirt for flirt, grope for grope and lust for lust. It's really, really hot.

It's not all about those beautiful bubble butts.

Still, the butts are awesome from any angle.

Flipping Bruno's script.

After a couple of minutes of posturing/mutual admiration, the wrestling goes for a good 28 minutes before it moves into a 12-minute oral/jacking finish. This is a back-and-forth encounter with both guys getting their time on top, including at least one submission. There's a lot of sexual tension and feeling up during the wrestling period, but the moves are solid and expertly done. These are two real studs who know how to combine sex and wrestling into a beautiful package.

I'm pleased that the wrestling continues after the trunks come off. Ty and Bruno both add more punishment, such as an over-the-knee backbreaker, upside-down bearhug and body scissors. Regular readers know that I'm easily bored by the 'sex' period in these videos, so I was glad to get a good 30 minutes out of this one.

Nice view.

Ty steals a kiss from a willing Bruno.

The video is over, but it looks like the good times aren't.

In the end, I really enjoyed seeing two favorites meet up. As far as erotic matches go, this was definitely my style more than others. It's pro-style in a ring. Both guys wear pro gear. Especially perfect is that Ty wears his gold Trophy Boy gear. The heel vs. heel battle features great chemistry. All things that I find sexy and truly erotic.

What are other bloggers saying?


So that's my take. What's yours?

Alex

5 comments:

  1. How Ty can't perpetually be Best Butt is beyond me. He's muscled-up-bubble-butt perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He was my number one choice.

      When is your match against him? :)

      Delete
    2. Man, I wish. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It’s available at BGEast.com. I’ve actually directly linked to it in the first paragraph of the review. Enjoy.

      Delete